At Clarksville Homes, Inc, we’re doing our part to help protect the
environment. We’ve built more than 2 ENERGY STAR® qualified homes
since 2011 and helped remove more than 11,626 lbs of carbon dioxide from
the atmosphere annually.
This is equivalent to:
• Eliminating the emissions from .98 vehicles
• Saving 5,928 lbs of coal
• Planting 1.62 acres of trees
As an ENERGY STAR partner, we’re proud to be part
of a national effort that has:
• Saved enough energy to power more than 20 million homes;
• Removed the emissions equivalent to those from 23 million vehicles; and
• Helped Americans save $12 billion.